The official unveiling of the next flagship Android smartphone (the Samsung Galaxy Nexus / Nexus Prime), which will be the first device to get get Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, will be next Tuesday – but thanks to a “trusted source” at BGR we’ve got the details.
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- 9mm thick
- 4.65″ 1280 x 720-pixel Super AMOLED HD with curved glass
- 1.2GHz dual-coreTI CPU (OMAP 4460 Cortex A9)
- 1GB RAM
- 32GB of built-in storage
- 5-megapixel camera on the back, 1.3-megapixel in the front
- 1080p HD video capture support
- LTE/HSPA support depending on carrier
- Wi-Fi a/b/g/n support
- 1,750 mAh battery
The Galaxy Nexus will be an unadulterated Google phone – so no fancy Samsung TouchWiz interface on here, and will be available exclusively on Verizon in the US – but whether that means Vodafone is getting it on these shores we don;t know as yet.
Interested in the latest mobile phones? Why not check out our Buyers’ Guide to 2012 Smartphones >>